Features and Benefits
Differentiate each student's learning experience to ensure success in math. MyMathLab offers teachers access to rich and flexible course materials that make it easy to manage and teach math courses online. Students of all levels receive an interactive eText, personalized study plans, and multimedia learning aids.
How can MyMathLab be used?
- In a traditional classroom
- A computer lab
- Fully digital classroom for distance learning
What MyMathLab offers...
For the teacher:
- Deliver quality instruction through videos, animations, and other presentation tools.
- Organize instructional plans with online lesson planner.
- Easily create, edit, and assign homework assignments, quizzes, and tests.
- Assess student understanding with auto-grading feature.
- Implementation Guide that includes mini-lessons for each section (available only for Martin-Gay Algebra 1 and Algebra 2)
For the student:
- Utilize anytime/anywhere access to the online Student Edition.
- Access and complete homework assignments that provide immediate feedback.
- Increase understanding with the help of tutorials, videos, and animations available at point of use.
- Receive personalized study plan based on quiz and test results.
- Student Organizer, available as a PDF download or in print, helps develop study and note-taking skills. (available only for Martin-Gay Algebra 1 and Algebra 2).